Thursday 2 October 2008

To set the record straight?

First and foremost Cora, unless your as illiterate as you are pathetic, my name is LEAH, not Cindy, nor am I a Cindy affiliate as you seem to assume.
Maybe you need to go back to school and learn how to read.
A few lessons on how to improve your Etiquette, Manners, Rudeness, Incivility, Bullying Tactics, Rage and Anger-Control may be something you should consider also...

And if ANYONE needs meds look no further than the mirror which you weren't by any chance looking at when you giggled no end regarding my email address.
Having seen your picture, your surly man face certainly makes me laugh as your attempt at a "POUT" makes you look more like a "TROUT".
What's even funnier is, since when did it become a crime to use a free email account????
DUH!!!!
Your the one who has more aliases than I've had hot dinners, and your also the one who uses numerous gmail and yahoo addys.
We can all draw our own conclusions from that.

And your also the one who posts whatever, whenever, yet disables your comments so no-one can reply. Frightened that the REAL facts will be revealed are you????

Now, in answer to the people over at "The Darkside". I have absolutely nothing to prove to you, unless of course you are "legitimate designers", as those are the people I clearly stated I would gladly pass on Cora's illegal sharing activities too.
If you are designers send me your proof and I'll send you mine, if not, then I suggest you concentrate on your own blog, as from what I can make out, if you yourselfs are not Mzp & NettieB, then your certainly very well acquainted with her as no matter what she seems to do, in your opinion she can do no wrong.
You applaud her???? Hell, why not go the whole hog and give her an award for being the biggest, meanest nasty a$$ on the net.

There is such a thing as freedom of speech, and whilst you seem to seem to think you are some higher authority who has the right to question others opinions, you freely post your own as well as allowing others, who if are not yourselves, then surely have to be YOUR affiliates!
This isn't a war to see who's blog is more popular than the others, it's just that some people prefer to post only facts, not assumptions or false accusations!!!!
But what I have noticed and would like to point out is that all your posters are annonynous ones, which makes me think that most if not all the drama caused over there isn't done by yourselves.
Although I have my own opinion on your blog, I made no reference about it prior to this and see no reason as to why you felt the need to mention mine.
Now do me a favour girlies, let the adults have their say and you do us all a favour and toddle back off to the playground.
You play your game your way, and if you know what's good for you, you'll leave me out of it.

Now, whilst most people mentioned in my first post have written me with both
feasible and BELIEVABLE reasoning behind Cora's accusations, I have decided to leave the final decision as to whether or not they choose to respond publicly, entirely up to them.

Most fear repercussions from 'bullies' ie: Cora, a person with obvious insecurities that puff up her low self esteem by being vindictive and malicious to others...Unfortunately this happens more readily online, because the Cora's of this world don't fear any repercussions. Yet, I'd bet my last dollar that she would NEVER say to your face the type of nonsense or unkind comments she posts so bravely online.

It's so easy for Cora to forget that the person at the other end of her fury is a real person with feelings.
It just makes me wonder what kind of life you yourself have Cora when this is the sort of thing you need to do to get enjoyment or feel better about yourself?

Now before I go, I got a very interesting email from a lady earlier providing me with the screenshots below.
Despite fearing she'll be next in the firing line, she has given me permission to go ahead and post them. She along with several other sources confirmed that another of Cora's aliases is ++PirateQueen++ as well as naming most of the others in the groups that shared these pando links.
Oh Cora, will you ever learn to live and let live and keep your big trash talking mouth shut.
Your digging your own grave which only gets deeper EVERY day!!!!




And on a last note for today's post, I did do my homework, the link I was provided with for the didgichick store was what it was PRIOR to Kimberly Giarrusso taking over. I'm SURE she'd be happy to confirm this should you want to check for yourself before doubting the FACTS I have posted!

That's all for now folks!!!!!
I'll be back soon with some more juicy gossip for you to get your teeth into.

Leah ( not Cindy)

2 comments:

nvr2L8 said...

Goodness, that's the pot calling the kettle black:)

Barefoot Mommies said...

You're pathetic you idiot.
Grow the fuck up.
No one gives a shit now, nor ever.
Go sit on your finger, I'm sure you're good at it :)